- About Us
- At-Need Support
We are very sorry for your loss and stand ready to assist you in your time of need. If you have not already scheduled a meeting with us, please call us on 941-748-1011.
We have provided two forms for your convenience through the pull-down menu under the At-Need Arrangements heading.
If no familymember exists or is available,
- the decedent, when written inter vivos authorizations and directions areprovided by the decedent;
- the surviving spouse, (unless the spouse has been arrested forcommitting against the deceased an act of domestic violence as defined in s.741.28 that resulted in or contributed to the death of the deceased);
- a son or daughterwho is 18 years of age or older; if there is no surviving spouse
a parent; if there is no surviving spouse or adult children;
- or any person in the next degree of kinship, if there is no surviving spouse, adult children, parent, sibling, or grandparent.
- a brother or sister who is 18 years of age or older; a grandchild who is 18years of age or older, there is no surviving spouse, adult children, or parent;
- a grandparent, if there is no surviving spouse, adult children, parent, or sibling;
- the guardian of the dead person at the time of death;
- the personal representative of the deceased; the attorney in fact of the dead personat the time of death;
- the health surrogate of the dead person at the time of death;
- a public health officer; the medical examiner, county commission, oradministrator acting under part II of chapter 406 or other publicadministrator;
- a representative of a nursing home or other health care institution in chargeof final disposition; or a friend or other person not listed in this subsectionwho is willing to assume the responsibility as the legally authorized person.