A funeral represents a purposeful opportunity to reflect on the meaning of a life that has been lived and to determine the impact of that meaning for the family and friends. There is no single proper funeral service. It is a time for human sharing in its deepest sense. You and the ones you love are at the very center of the process, and the choices you make will determine its significance for you. As you participate in the planning of the funeral service, you help create a meaningful experience for everyone.
It is the goal of Griffith-Cline Funeral and Cremation Services to help people complete the relationship with the one who has died and to provide a climate that encourages each person to give and receive emotional support. During the funeral service, family and friends have the opportunity to relate to each other at the deepest levels and find mutual strength.
We believe the services of the funeral home are essential for the family to grieve properly. A personalized service provides a time to say goodbye, and just as important, a time for family and friends to remember and pay tribute to a life that was lived. Everyone leaves a legacy and it is that life that needs to be commemorated. What is done after your passing is frequently up to the survivors. You can relieve the burden of these decisions by pre-arranging your arrangements in advance of need so that your wishes will be honored.
Complete information including pricing is available in our General Price List, which is accessible by clicking on the navigation tab above.
How Your Funeral Director Can Serve You
When a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and the ones you love. There are a number of things that require attention simultaneously. Regardless of the day or hour, Griffith-Cline Funeral and Cremation Services is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently. The funeral director's main function is to assist you with the necessary details of the funeral process. Among the services funeral directors provide are:
- Arranging funeral plans
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Care and custody of the body
- Coordinating all details with the clergy
- Arranging the music you have selected
- Placing obituary and funeral notices in newspapers
- Assisting in arranging for burial or cremation
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers and monuments
- Arranging transportation for you and the members of your family prior to, during, and after the funeral
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
- All necessary arrangements for transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location
Our funeral directors are also specialists in the out-of-state forwarding to other states and countries. They can also handle all arrangements for the transfer of your loved one from another area to our region of Florida. These services are known as Forwarding and Receiving. These are the Forwarding and Receiving services we offer: