We are very sorry for your loss and stand ready to assist you in your time of need.
In order to continue making arrangements for a simple direct cremation you must read the following in its entirety and at the end make two acknowledgements.
This online service allows families the ability to make complete arrangements for the direct cremation of their loved one from the comfort of their own home, using the internet and without the need to come to the funeral home. This option is perfect for those families who live out of state, or who wish to have a direct hands-on approach to arrangements. Families choosing this service option will see a significant savings on the cost of a direct cremation, since the family will not meet with a funeral director face-to-face and the completion of all documents will be handled online. Since the family choosing this type of service desires to accomplish the majority of tasks traditionally performed by a funeral firm, you will be engaging us to provide a minimal number of professional services.
The services we will include are limited to:
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our funeral home (Manatee and North Sarasota counties. Additional charges apply for locations outside this region.)
- Submission of the death record to the State of Florida using data supplied online by the family.
- Liaising with medical personnel to provide cause of death.
- Obtaining cremation authorization from the appropriate Medical Examiner's office (the fee assessed by the ME's office will be added to the contract.)
- Sheltering of the deceased according to state law in our own sheltering facility till cremation is finalized.
- Cardboard Alternative Cremation Container.
- Cremation of the deceased in our on-site crematory.
- Finalization of the cremation process.
- Return of cremated remains to the family in a simple temporary cardboard container at the funeral home. Cremated remains must be picked up within 30 days of notification of completion.
- Submission of a free death notice (Limited to 10 lines. Text will be composed by our firms administrative staff.) to the Bradenton Herald or Sarasota Herald-Tribune (one newspaper only).
Not included are the following:
- In-person conference with a funeral director. All arrangements will be handled via the internet.
- Any additional transfer personnel needed to safely bring the deceased into our care due to location of death, placement, or weight and size of deceased necessitates it. Additional charges will apply.
- Assistance with those providing third-party benefits such as Social Security, Veteran's Administration, etc.
- Obituary preparation for a paid obituary.
- Ordering and procurement of death certificates.
All forms which you complete will be reviewed by our personnel and copies returned to you via email for your records.
Please note that payment in full via credit or debit card is due after submission of the completed online arrangements forms. Your payment by credit or debit card is handled securely through this website. Payment can be made via the Payment Center button below.